Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Looking East Over Shinjuku









After my last visit to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building observation deck, I needed to make another trip there to take more pictures.  The first time I went up the north tower and there was a cafe blocking the east view.  So, this time I went up the south tower and was able to get the views that I was hoping for looking east. 
  








From this vantage point looking east, you can definitely see more of the major large skyscrapers of the Tokyo area.  But, you can also see a little farther beyond this from this view. (as pictured above)


















I took a photograph similar to this one during my last visit.  But, it is still really impressive to see the city from here.  It is hard to tell where it ends at the horizon line.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The view of the city is amazing, Ben! Wow!
I read through all of your other posts and am so proud of my picky little bro for all of foods you are trying. I do have to admit, that crepe thing looked pretty good!