Friday, June 13, 2008

More Painting and Drawing














This is going to be a short post, as I haven't done a lot of sightseeing the past few days.  The weather was nice here, so I decided to take advantage and work some more on painting and drawing.  I started another new painting, but it is not in good shape right now, so I decided not to put up an image.  I did have a good, long session on the painting above.  Made some changes, but I still have a lot of work left.  And for reference, this painting is about 24" x 18" and is oil on canvas.









I also started this drawing a little while ago and just now feel I can show it.  This is actually just one part of the drawing, the rest of it needs more work before I show the rest of it.  The entire drawing that I am working on is about 3 1/2" x 18" and it is graphite on gesso panel.  The section show above is about a little less than half the panel.  I will be sure to put up some more images as the work progresses.

On another note, I do have some plans to break up my work sessions and get out to visit some more areas soon.  Specifically, Shibuya, which is very high on my list right now and you will see why when I put up some images and/or videos.

1 comment:

Clark and Shari said...

Ben, we are loving your blog, both the text and fabulous pictures. You should consider becoming an artist!!!! We'll continue to "follow you" through each posting. Love you, Clark and Shari